Turin & Vermouth
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFood&Wine, Guided Tours
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Among the many food and wine peculiarities of Piedmont, vermouth wine is one worth being mentioned. Invented in Turin, in 1786, it soon became one of the most famous and appreciated beverages all over the world.
To learn more about this flavoured wine, we have visits to historical producers in store for you and, above all, Vermouth Experience, a workshop dedicated to the culture of Turin’s vermouth. This is an opportunity to learn its secrets through an itinerary focused on history and tasting. The workshop is also a unique occasion to make your own vermouth and to tailor it to your personal taste.
- 3-overnight stays in Turin, in 4-star Hotel in the city-center. Inclusive of: breakfast, location in the city center, free parking, English speaking staff, city taxes
- 1 Workshop Vermouth Experience (private experience)
- 1 Guided tour of the city-center and historical confectionery parlours in Turin (private experience)
- 1 Bicerin tasting
- 1 visit to a vermouth producers with tastings (private experience)
- 1 visit to Martini Museum and cocktail experience
- 1 Mixology tour (by night)
- 1 Visit and lunch at Eataly Lingotto (private experience)
- Private transfer FD for the Day 3 program (approx. 9 AM – 6 PM)
- Transfers (except for Day 3)
- Extra money for personal expenses and whatever not specified under “Price includes”
Welcome to Torino
Arrival in Turin after lunch and accommodation at the hotel. Guided tour of the city-center and historical confectionery parlours in Turin with bicerin tasting. Along the way we will observe the historic buildings and the most important cultural landmarks.
Either in the morning or in the afternoon, you will attend our famous workshop: the “Vermouth Experience”. In this workshop lead by an expert in mixology, you will learn the history of this flavoured wine having the chance to personalize and create your own vermouth. At the end of this 1hour and half laboratory, you will take home your bottle of vermouth branded “Vermouth Experience”. Vermouth Experience has been listed by TripAdvisor among the 10 one-of-a-kind experiences to do in Italy.
After dinner, a mixology tour of the best cocktail bars in Turin to discover different combinations based on vermouth.
Martini & Mixology
Visit to Casa Martini, the Museum of Martini in Pessione (TO). The guided visit will let you walk into the world of Martini & Rossi with a guided group visit of the Gallery Mondo Martini, the Wine History Museum and the Botanical Room. In addition to the guided group visit of the Gallery Mondo Martini, you will be attending the Martini Cocktail Experience in the Bar Academy. Surrounded by a unique atmosphere, our bartenders will teach you how to prepare some of the most iconic cocktails of the Martini Drink Strategy.
In the afternoon, there is a visit to a vermouth producer with tasting included organised for you.
Eataly & Carpano
Visit and lunch at Eataly Lingotto: this famous market dedicated to Italian high-quality food products stands in the ancient Carpano factory building, a name which is historically connected to the vermouth’s creation. Eataly Lingotto is the first Eataly market in the world.